Weekly Shop Hop

Do you have an online shop?  Love to check out other shops, and would love some free advertising?  This is the place for you! 

Just click the blue button below to add a link to one of your shop items. Type your SHOP NAME in the box that says "name", then add the link to the item you would like featured in the URL box.

The linky will change every Wednesday, so be sure to come back and add your shop.



There will be 5 shops featured each week, chosen from those that joined the previous week.

Here are this weeks featured shops:

















Photobucket

11 comments:

Tatiana LadyBugCo said...

Beautiful shops :) Some of them I see for the first time, so it was interesting to browse through their shops :)
Thanks for sharing!

Deb Upcycles said...

Thank you so much for the feature. I have all kinds of fabric and other sewing and needlework supplies to!

Deb from DebsCrafts

Toppy Toppy said...

Great shops, always is fun getting to know the new ones!!

Scotti Cohn said...

Great shops! I marked the items and shops as Favorites on Etsy and tweeted, pinned or shared on FB.

Scotti Cohn
Jewelry by Scotti

Unknown said...

Wow, just luv seeing shops I have never seen before. Got to go check them out.

Tak said...

As always, found more favorites in these wonderful shops!! Thanks again for hosting this each week!

Autumn said...

I'm glad I remembered to check the blog this week or I may not have known about these great shops! Favorited shops and items on etsy.

Astrid said...

Thank you so much for featuring my shop! How wonderful!
Astrid

http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnAstridEndeavor

An Astrid Endeavor

Chris said...

Great Shop selection. I am going to visit each one! Thank you Audrey for this great blog!!!

2justByou said...

Oooh! I have some new shops to check out today!

~Kim

Twice Nice Purses said...

Love visiting these great shops! So much to see and lots of beautiful items to enjoy!