Weekly Shop Hop

Do you have an online shop?  Love to check out other shops, and would love some free advertising?  This is the place for you! 

Just click the blue button below to add a link to one of your shop items. Type your SHOP NAME in the box that says "name", then add the link to the item you would like featured in the URL box.

The linky will change every Wednesday, so be sure to come back and add your shop.



There will be 5 shops featured each week, chosen from those that joined the previous week.

Here are this weeks featured shops:



chokethai


fiiimac


BrightBlueSkyDesigns


ThreadedChains


JoysinStitches







Photobucket

14 comments:

Tatiana LadyBugCo said...

I love today's shops because I have never seen them before :) Really enjoyed browsing them and found lots of new favorites :)

Threaded Chains said...

Thank you so much for featuring me! :) I'm going to check out the other shops now.

Kristen said...

Oh, love the feature! This is so nice.

Off to check out the other shops...

Creations By Janet said...

Great new shops! Thanks for giving us this opportunity to promote our shops each week!

Creations By Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ridge Top Embroidery said...

Congratulations to the featured shops! All wonderful shops!

Rachel - A Charming Time said...

I look forward to this feature each week! Great shops. Oh how I LOVE that sweater! SOOOO nice!

Unknown said...

Lovely shops that I hadn't seen before. Such a great opportunity for us all. Always have fun checking them out.

Toppy Toppy said...

Thanks so much Audrey

Lovely shops with awesome items!!

Oumaïma said...

Hi, Boutaina from BoutousCreations sent me here.
Nice board. Happy sales :)

Anonymous said...

Yaay first time to post here! Thank you audrey for the invite! Lovely shops!
Posted on FB :-)

BoutousCreations said...

woops! forgot to write my name lol!

Chris said...

Thank you for another opportunity to post my link on your blog. I love visiting all the shops, and learning about the new ones!

Purely Simple Designs

Unknown said...

Audrey, Thank you so much for Featuring my Shop. It's wonderful to know that even if one is not a Team Member You can still be featured! What a Generous thing to do!
Thanks again