Ridgetop Embroidery



Where are you from? Tell us a bit about yourself.
I’m originally from Upstate New York. We moved to Kentucky 16 years ago. We found a little piece of heaven on 50 acres where I enjoy watching my grandkids and my gourds grow!


How did you decide on your shop name?
Ridge Top Cottage was my first Etsy shop. I named it after our home. The land here is on a “ ridge top”. When I opened my second shop I wanted to keep the Ridge Top portion of my Etsy name, hence…Ridge Top Embroidery.

What are 5 things you want people to think when they see your product?
~ That quality is very important to me.
~ My items are professionally made with care.
~ Wonderful gifts
~ A product that will give years of enjoyment
~ I hope they can see the enjoyment I get from creating my products and the satisfaction of offering a quality product.

Is this your first craft adventure or have you tried other crafts? What would you like to try?
I also make microwave heat pads that are offered in my Ridge Top Cottage shop. I’ve always wanted to try stain glass…maybe some day I’ll have time!

What do you do when you’re not creating? What activities do you enjoy?
My grandkids! I love spending time with my grandkids. I also very much enjoy growing my gourds which I sell here on Etsy in my other shop. Reading…I love to read.

If you could give a piece of advice to a new shop - what would it be?
Enjoy Etsy! Promote other shops and you’ll be surprised how the promotion will come back to you.
Join the Promoting Friends Team…this team is very supportive of all it’s members!

Are there other places on the net we can find you?
www.etsy.com/shop/ridgetopcottage  
www.heavenlyheatpads.com/  
pinterest.com/ridgetopcottage/  
twitter.com/ridgeembroidery

 

9 comments:

RidgeTopEmbroidery said...

Thank you so much for the feature!

Tak said...

Wonderful shop! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Christie Cottage said...

Great feature!

<><

Anonymous said...

Great shop, great promoter and a awesome team player

Wendy said...

Wonderful shop! Great to get to know more about you!! :-)

ageratum said...

I always enjoy your shop Mary Ann! WOW, look at all the gourds now!! I hope you have more gourds than grandchildren! LOL Its good to get to know you a bit better. Peace and Hugs! ;) Donna

Lou said...

lovely review and shop!

Unknown said...

A much deserved feature for Mary Ann and her beautiful shop. She has so many lovely and fun items especialy for kids. I have one of her bags which I luv. Thanks for sharing!

ridgetopembroidery said...

Thank you all for stopping by to view my feature! There are so many wonderful people on the PCF Team!